They say that when you meet someone for the first time, that you better make it count. As the saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression. Our pure smile is the first thing people notice in us. Having white teeth shows others more than anything else, that you take care of yourself and that hygiene is a priority to you. People value a good smile. It breaks the ice and allows the conversation to flow smoothly. That is why you should invest in professional teeth whitening Adelaide has.
How to Keep Your Teeth Healthy?
Everyone wants to have that perfect smile. Sometimes, the only thing preventing you from having that is a yellowish or brownish teeth due to a variety of conditions. With teeth whitening Adelaide has to offer, you can have many options to get that pure smile back. However, there are various other simple hygiene tips that you need to incorporate in order to keep your teeth white and healthy.
- Drink through a straw: When you drink through a straw, the drinks go past your teeth and there is thus less staining compared to one sipping a drink directly through their mouth which goes and hits your front teeth immediately.
- Oil pulling: Oil pulling is the practice of using pure coconut oil and you swish it in your mouth before bed. It helps you to get rid of bad bacteria and gets your pure smile ready for bed.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day or more and do it after each meal.
- Floss daily and use mouthwash. Flossing and using mouthwash gets rid of bacteria that are lingering in your mouth.
- Bring a glass of water with you to bed. Keeping your mouth moist helps get rid of bacteria. A dry mouth is one of the leading bad breath offenders.
- Avoid highly acidic foods and drinks. They take the enamel right off your teeth.
- Some antibiotics are also very bad for your teeth and cause spots like tetracycline.
- Coffee and tea also stain your teeth greatly. Avoid them.
- Don’t get a lot of high sugar foods. Eating a lot of sugar and then just going to sleep is something that is the biggest offender of all.
- Visit your dentist on the recommended schedule. Sometimes, they may recommend visiting once or twice a year but listen to them and get your teeth cleaned on a regular basis. A visit to the dentist is no longer what it used to be in the past. It can actually be an enjoyable experience at the right dental clinic and something that you can look forward to.
Teeth whitening can be a great idea. It restores your confidence and gets rid of all of the old stains on your teeth. The problem is some people get unrealistic expectations and are not happy with the results. They see celebrities on TV and think that those are their real teeth when in fact, they are not. They are porcelain veneers or caps.
If you go into getting Puresmile teeth whitening Adelaide has with realistic expectations then you will be very happy with the results. If you have smoked for 30 years and had a coffee every morning with sugar, and get your teeth whitened you need to understand that whitening will take longer and need to be repeated more frequently. If you also keep up the offending behavior it won’t be as effective either. You may have to make some lifestyle choices and decide what is more important to you. If you are interested in Puresmile teeth whitening contact www.Puresmile.com.au/